This week we profile Chapter 10 of the ROER4D edited volume by Laura Czerniewicz, Andrew Deacon, Sukaina Walji and Michael Glover. Titled “OER in and as MOOCs”, this chapter arises investigates the experiences of...
- Chapter 13 in profile – Impact of integrating OER in teacher education at the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Chapter 12 in profile – Higher education faculty attitude, motivation and perception of quality and barriers towards OER in India
- Chapter 11 in profile – Cultural-historical factors influencing OER adoption in Mongolia’s higher education sector
- The ROER4D Open Data initiative: Some lessons learned
- Chapter 10 in profile – OER in and as MOOCs