Open Education Working Group Advisory Board appointed The Open Education Working Group has been established to bring together people and groups interested in open education and to initiate global cross-sector and cross-domain activity that...
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018