Welcome to the ROER4D resources and outputs section. The ROER4D project outputs are organised into two sections: the outputs of the central network team at the University of Cape Town, and the outputs of the individual sub-projects.
The ROER4D network hub team produces project documents on all six of the project’s strategic areas: knowledge building, research capacity building, networking, communication, evaluation and curation. To view the outputs of the central network team, please visit this page.
To view the outputs of the individual sub-projects, please visit their respective pages below:
- Desktop review of OER projects, policies and research in the Global South
- OER differentiation in the Global South
- Teachers’ Attitudes, Motivations and conceptions of Quality and Barriers to Open Educational Resources in India
- Research into the social and cultural acceptability of OER in South Africa
- Collaborative co-creation of OER by teacher educators and teachers in India: A participatory action research study
- Collaborative co-creation of OER by teacher educators and teachers in south western Colombia: A Participatory Action Research study
- A Study on the Processes of OER Integration for Course Development
- Exploring the cultural-historical factors that influence OER adoption and use in Mongolia’s higher education sector
- The effectiveness of the OER use in first year higher education student’s logical-mathematical skills in Chile
- Impact of the use of OER
- Mapping public funding for education in Africa: The Road for OER advocacy and policy development
- Mapping public funding for education in Latin America: The Road for OER advocacy and policy development