This week we profile Chapter 8 of the ROER4D edited volume by Freda Wolfenden, Pritee Auckloo, Alison Buckler and Jane Cullen. Titled, Teacher educators and OER in East Africa: Interrogating pedagogic change, this chapter...
- Chapter 9 in profile – Factors shaping lecturers’ adoption of OER at three South African universities
- Contributing to the OECD open data agenda: A Global South perspective
- Chapter 8 in profile – Teacher educators and OER in East Africa: Interrogating pedagogic change
- Chapter 7 in profile – Tracking the money for Open Educational Resources in South African basic education: What we don’t know
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study