ROER4D at Open Education 2017 The ROER4D Network Hub team represented by Henry Trotter and Sukaina Walji will be attending the 14th Annual Open Education Conference in Anaheim, California. Henry will be presenting on...
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018