Screenshot of A First Course in Linear Algebra Last week members of the Centre for Innovation in Learning and Teaching (CILT) and members of the ROER4D team attended the University of Cape Town’s (UCT’s)...
- Chapter 9 in profile – Factors shaping lecturers’ adoption of OER at three South African universities
- Contributing to the OECD open data agenda: A Global South perspective
- Chapter 8 in profile – Teacher educators and OER in East Africa: Interrogating pedagogic change
- Chapter 7 in profile – Tracking the money for Open Educational Resources in South African basic education: What we don’t know
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study