New blog – Beyond Policy: thoughts on institutional culture as an arbiter of OER adoption activity In our latest blog post, ROER4D Sub-project 4 researcher and Network Hub member Henry Trotter considers the place...
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018