Image by Taro Taylor, made available under a CC BY-NC licence. It’s often the case that when a person goes to a conference, there’s an expectation on them to come back and share the...
- Chapter 13 in profile – Impact of integrating OER in teacher education at the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Chapter 12 in profile – Higher education faculty attitude, motivation and perception of quality and barriers towards OER in India
- Chapter 11 in profile – Cultural-historical factors influencing OER adoption in Mongolia’s higher education sector
- The ROER4D Open Data initiative: Some lessons learned
- Chapter 10 in profile – OER in and as MOOCs