This week we profile Chapter 3 of the ROER4D edited volume by José Dutra de Oliveira Neto, Judith Pete, Daryono and Tess Cartmill. Titled “OER use in the Global South: A cross-regional survey”, this...
- Chapter 16 in profile – OER and OEP in the Global South: Implications and recommendations for social inclusion
- Reflections on ROER4D at the OER18 and OE Global conferences
- Chapter 15 in profile – An early stage impact study of localised OER in Afghanistan
- Chapter 14 in profile – Teacher professional learning communities: A collaborative OER adoption approach in Karnataka, India
- Chapter 13 in profile – Impact of integrating OER in teacher education at the Open University of Sri Lanka