Image made available under a CC BY-SA licence by 401(K) 2012. A big question in the Open Educational Resources (OER) research arena is whether and under what circumstances producing and using OER may result...
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018