ROER4D team attend the 2nd World OER Congress ROER4D PI Cheryl Hodgkinson-Williams attended the 2nd OER World Congress which was held 18-20 September in Lbuljana, Slovenia and as part of a group discussion session...
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018