During the course of the ROER4D project, members of the Network Hub team and the sub-project researchers have published interesting analytical tools, datasets, and findings that have arisen out of their work on Open Educational Resources. The full list of outputs can be viewed here: ROER4D Outputs spreadsheet.
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018