During the course of the ROER4D project, members of the Network Hub team and the sub-project researchers have published interesting analytical tools, datasets, and findings that have arisen out of their work on Open Educational Resources. The full list of outputs can be viewed here: ROER4D Outputs spreadsheet.
- ROER4D project activity toolkit: Networking
- ROER4D open research toolkit: Bibliography
- ROER4D open research toolkit: Meta-synthesis methodology
- ROER4D open research toolkit – Meta-synthesis conceptual and analytical frameworks
- Chapter 16 in profile – OER and OEP in the Global South: Implications and recommendations for social inclusion