During the course of the ROER4D project, members of the Network Hub team and the sub-project researchers have published interesting analytical tools, datasets, and findings that have arisen out of their work on Open Educational Resources. The full list of outputs can be viewed here: ROER4D Outputs spreadsheet.
- Chapter 13 in profile – Impact of integrating OER in teacher education at the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Chapter 12 in profile – Higher education faculty attitude, motivation and perception of quality and barriers towards OER in India
- Chapter 11 in profile – Cultural-historical factors influencing OER adoption in Mongolia’s higher education sector
- The ROER4D Open Data initiative: Some lessons learned
- Chapter 10 in profile – OER in and as MOOCs