As part of the ROER4D Open Data Initiative, the Curation and Dissemination team undertook to support interested ROER4D sub-projects in published all or part of their datasets as Open Data. In total six projects were able to publish data openly. These datasets can be viewed on the ROER4D page on the DataFirst portal, or accessed below.
- Chapter 13 in profile – Impact of integrating OER in teacher education at the Open University of Sri Lanka
- Chapter 12 in profile – Higher education faculty attitude, motivation and perception of quality and barriers towards OER in India
- Chapter 11 in profile – Cultural-historical factors influencing OER adoption in Mongolia’s higher education sector
- The ROER4D Open Data initiative: Some lessons learned
- Chapter 10 in profile – OER in and as MOOCs