As part of the ROER4D Open Data Initiative, the Curation and Dissemination team undertook to support interested ROER4D sub-projects in published all or part of their datasets as Open Data. In total six projects were able to publish data openly. These datasets can be viewed on the ROER4D page on the DataFirst portal, or accessed below.
- Chapter 6 in profile – Effectiveness of OER use in first-year higher education students’ mathematical course performance: A case study
- Open textbook innovation in mathematics
- Chapter 5 in profile – Co-creation of OER by teachers and teacher educators in Colombia
- Chapter 4 in profile – Open Access and OER in Latin America: A survey of the policy landscape in Chile, Colombia and Uruguay
- ROER4D weekly announcement – 5 February 2018